MY WORLDS 1 (3 TERM)

                                                   
MY COUNTRY

Bolivia is the country where I was born, I lived six years of my life there, I remember that I loved so many things there, I was little, but I have memories  will never forget, the most special thing is my family that I have there, my maternal grandparents, my uncles and aunts, my cousins ​​that I grew up with before coming to Spain, I miss a lot of things from there, I had a very beautiful childhood there, I can't forget, for example, when we played with my cousins ​​and my sisters in the rain because it was very hot, or in the schools that I went that had many friends, I miss the meals from there, all the festivals or customs that were celebrated there, I miss my country very much ...
 I have not gone again because I like better to take a trip now that I'm older, because I can be  my family and also know many places that I want to go to. Bolivia has beautiful places and it is a very beautiful country, but corrupt politicians have damaged the country.  Bolivia has many places that i dream  meeting .These are some of the places that I want to meet of Bolivia:        
                                                               
Peligro: los glaciares podrían causar una inundación catastrófica ...
Laguna #Colorada, #Bolivia. : @jay_lording… | My Bolivia

El Valle de la Luna - La Paz, Bolivia (Precios, Horarios, Cómo llegar)
Geisers sol De Mañana, Bolivia | Sol de la mañana, Viajes fotos ...

Información Turistica Uyuni, Bolivia | Agencia de Viajes Dos Manos ...Salar de Uyuni - Lonely Planet



Parque Lomas de Arena Bolivia. | Fotografía de montaña, Paisajes ...














Laguna Verde (Bolivia) - EcuRed
















































Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

MY WORLDS 2 (3TERM)