MY WORLD 3 (2 TERM)


TASIA GIRONELLA


Tasia, she is my sister, she is more important for me, she is my twin.

Tasia is special person, , she always  help me with my problems and she tells me all her problems, I try to help her as she helps me. Tasia is a very good person and have a big heard, she always is happy and try to help everyone.

 I met her 9 years ago when I arrived from Bolivia, she was the first  that speak me and from there we became friends, but she went to Brazil for 1 year but we also talked and when she came back we were best friend  after we wanted to be sister and one day our wish and our parents met and began to be couple, but as all the sisters and girls of that age that who get angry for dumb things, she and I separated for a while but one day we promised that ever again separate us , and we have never separated anymore because I don't know what I would do without her. she is my luck, by her side I'm a the happiest person in the world.

I love you Tasii<3



Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

MY WORLDS 1 (3 TERM)

MY WORLDS 2 (3TERM)