MY WORLDS 2 (3TERM)

NICKI NICOLE


Nicole Denise Cucco is of one my favourite singers, she is born in ( Rosario,Argentina, 25 August 2000). She is artistically known as Nicki Nicole, she was have a good  childhood with her father. 

She since little her dream is been singer , When she was a little girl she loved listening to music. She begun her career as singer in the year 2019. She launched her career with the song Wapo Traketero in April of 2019, on the 14 of August be together with  the Argentine producer Bizarrap in her "Music Sessions #13". She launched on the 23 of August her song "Años de luz".On the 8 of November , Nicole launched her album "Recuerdos".

 I like her because I know all their songs. I think she is beautiful and I always  listen to her music. My favorite  song is a " Music Sessions #13" because I know it by heart and I'm very motivated when I listen to this song, but that doesn't mean that this song is the best she has.



Nicki Nicole Lyrics, Songs, and Albums | Genius

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

MY WORLDS 1 (3 TERM)